1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS S&W MP-15 Barrel Take Off Assemblies

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Firearm accessories' started by lazypengu1n, Jan 26, 2019.

1. lazypengu1n

lazypengu1n NES Member

Description : For sale are 3 S&W M&P Barrel Assemblies - These are from MA compliant rifles so the barrels are thicker than normal ones after the gas block. A2 sights are intact.

#1 - Taken off S&W M&P Sport 1/9 5.56, no gas tube or pin + handguard - Unfired - $75

#2 - Taken off S&W M&P Sport - 1/9 5.56, no gas tube or pin + handguard - Unfired - $75

#3 - Taken off an S&W M&P-15 ORC - 1/9 5.56, no gas tube, pin, no handguard - Used - $75

Accessories :

Selling Terms : FTF or shipping (+$10)

Price : Prices lowered from $100 to $75.

Contact Information: PM with contact

Pictures:

M&P Barrels.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019 at 9:26 AM

2. lazypengu1n

lazypengu1n NES Member

3. lazypengu1n

lazypengu1n NES Member