• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S&W Model 64 with 3" barrel

GET IT NOW OR TELL ME WHERE IT IS AND I WILL BUY IT. [smile]

Seriously, $350 is more than a fair deal for a 3" Model 64 in the condition that you describe.

Yes, it will handle +Ps all day long.

ETA: The inscription on the barrel is .38 S&W Special CTG. CTG mean cartridge. S&W kept the old school terminology for a loong time. I wish they still did.

It's actually a 4" model... I couldn't locate a 3-inch one anywhere. I assume this would change your view on the price? I still think it's a bit high, but I still want it. Looks like a great old gun with little wear.

Just to whet your appetite, here's my 4 inch 64-5:

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

It's actually a 4" model... I couldn't locate a 3-inch one anywhere. I assume this would change your view on the price? I still think it's a bit high, but I still want it. Looks like a great old gun with little wear.

$350 is still a fair deal for a 4" I paid $297 for mine but I have a good relationship with the dealer and he cut me a smoking deal. However the grips you see I bought later. Here's how it came from the store:

DSC00308.jpg

And he threw in an old school Gould & Goodrich cop holster

DSC00311.jpg

See if you can get it for $350 out the door (including taxes). If so, jump on it like a hobo on a hot dog.

$350 is still a fair deal for a 4" I paid $297 for mine but I have a good relationship with the dealer and he cut me a smoking deal. However the grips you see I bought later. Here's how it came from the store:

DSC00308.jpg

And he threw in an old school Gould & Goodrich cop holster

DSC00311.jpg

See if you can get it for $350 out the door (including taxes). If so, jump on it like a hobo on a hot dog.

That exactly what I got it for; I'm a vet. and the owner was in the military, so he said he'd do it for a straight $350. I purchased it in full, but can't pick it up until my LTC comes through - you'd think they'd expedite the process, considering I had a top secret clearance in the service.

Very nice pics, though. I love the Model 64s. My grandfather was a Mass. Game Warden, later called Environmental Police, and he carried a Model 64 (among high-powered rifles and shotguns) and I grew up shooting the gun.

I like the models very much. Nice grips, Jose.

Back
Top Bottom