• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S&W M&P Full Size 9mm 10 Round Magazines

lel

NES Member
They seem to be on backorder everywhere I've checked. Anyone have a suggestion on where I may be able to purchase 3 or 4? Thanks.

If you are desperate you could call up the shooting sports center @ S&W. Not gonna be cheap, though.

-Mike

I mentioned in a different post I ordered a handful from Midway on back order. They took 3ish months to come. This was after looking everywhere. I just kept shooting 40 and 357sig til the mags came in...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Midway had some the other day, have not checked lately, Greg Cote

is still backordered, i have been waiting since early Feb. all i can

suggest is get in line (order some) and wait till they come in, if you

cancel your order you'll have to get back in line.

JimB

Checked all of the sites mentioned and communicated with Greg Cote. Looks like it could be awhile before they come off backorder. Midway told me they had a mid-June ETA. Ordered 3 and paid the premium from S&W -- full retail, tax & shipping...ouch! I justified it by calculating the cost savings of shooting 9mm vs. .40 ammo over the next 2.5 months.

I've run into the same issue as the OP, been searching for a while now but can't find 'em anywhere but S&W. They want $42 for one!

Anybody know where I might find a couple?

i just picked up a mag for my sigma .40 at first defense firearms and he's got a big selection you should try to call there.

Back
Top Bottom