• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S&W M&P Armorers course at Shooting Supply.

1919FAN

NES Member
I attended the Smith and Wesson armorers course today at Shooting Supply in Westport the S&W rep that did the course was a cool guy the classwork covered the sheild and the m&p 2.0 I've done other armorers course before but this one is allowing the attendees to buy an M&P 2.0 and a Shield for 199.00 each which I thought was an awesome gesture .I'd like to Thank Mark from shooting supply and Jose from s&w for putting on a great course.

That sounds real cool. I have ZERO practice on an M&P, so how would I fare in this class? I've been certified 5x by Glock but those are simple guns.
Keep us posted on additional classes. I'd like to learn S&W.

The Shield and the M&P aren't really much harder than a Glock you wouldn't have a problem at all. I will definitely try to find out if they are any upcoming classes. The instructor told us that he only does them at high volume dealers.

I attended the class too. It was pretty eye opening all of the little details and design features that aren’t even mentioned on any video or ad I’ve even read for the M&P. They are pretty awesome guns.

tcarter01

I’m not sure how often the classes come up. Jose Colon said he only does about 3 of these classes per year and only 2 stores in MA qualify for this program. You have to sell a ton of S&W product.

So thanks again to Mark and the crew at shooting supply and Thanks to Jose Colon and Smith and Wesson.

Can’t wait to get my hands on my new M&P

Damn I would have liked to take this, where was it advertised? I check there page often and was just in there a couple weeks ago. Never saw anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom