• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S&W E series bob tail alert

I snagged one at the Marlboro gun show this weekend for $1100 (All black, said used on the tag but the test fire date was 3-7-2012 and it was flawless). They weren't moving on the price of anything Saturday morning. :)

They had a two-tone as well for the same price, but it had a small scuff on the front sides of the slide and only had one mag. They might still have it in stock.

The seller was Guns and Gear of Agawam.

@ brand new ones, 2-tone bobber and a 5" tactical at S&W Retail Store today.. I fondled both and also a Governor, but since I still had a 627 Pro on Layaway.. [smile]

how much was it at the SW store? i might have to drive the two hours to get it

It listed for 1200 and a few pennies, but I get 10 % off for ex military also a shooting range member.. a little tip, if you beg a little... they may bend.But they had both the Tactikewl 5" and a 4.25" 2 toner.. You better hurry, they will both be gone today, if not already... not to mention.... me wants it too.. [grin] I'll bet you could call and put one on hold with a CC till you get there..

I got mine for just under $1200 at North East in North Attleboro all black

838a6c74.jpg

Back
Top Bottom