1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

S&W Bodyguard biggest POS of all time

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by snubking, Jun 25, 2019.

1. cockpitbob

cockpitbob NES Member

I bought mine during their $50 rebate. It had 2 issues that S&W fixed right away. The Galloway trigger kit made a big difference. Mine's a good little gun for the price and I'm surprised how well I can shoot it: minute of dirtbag at 7 yards, anyway.

BTW, as some NESer put it, we should all hold manufacturers accountable for their flaws. Take the time to send it back and make them fix their mistakes. In the long run it's healthy for them and will help them improve.

2. qqac

qqac

Glocks are cheap (outside of MA at least), and maybe even cheaply made, but they run like tireless workhorses. Cheap doesn't have to mean crap.

That being said, I have had a BG380 for several years now and like it a lot. Mine has nice fit and finish, shoots fairly accurately, and has functioned reliably.

mrmike7189 and Garddogg56 like this.
  3. hminsky

hminsky NES Life Member NES Member

for a pocket gun I tried a .380 bodyguard, then a 9mm shield, but those get left in the safe, and if I pocket carry it usually is the Sig 938. I just enjoy shooting with it more than the plastic S&W's , which means I have more practice with it. In particular, the 1911 style trigger is just a better feel for me. But I'm partial to 1911's.

4. Garddogg56

Garddogg56

Never a problem with mine,I bought it in 2015 over 2000 rounds.

mrmike7189 likes this.