• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S&W 929 8 shot 9mm

Sure, now they make it, after I bought a 627PC. [crying]

It will be interesting to see how quick it takes to get reasonably priced moonclips. I'm guessing it will be like the 38 super version where you have to use .38/.357 bullets to get any accuracy.

I have a super version and get great accuracy with 130gr .356 bullets. If my back isn't better in the spring, I may have to break it out and shoot revo... Less running. More swift walking...

I have a super version and get great accuracy with 130gr .356 bullets. If my back isn't better in the spring, I may have to break it out and shoot revo... Less running. More swift walking...

Matt, if you want to sell it. I know someone that will be interested.

Welcome to the club. You getting a preview of what getting old does to you.
Sorry to hear about your back issues, I was wondering what happened to you.
Hope you feel better soon.

Haha. I was tempted to try revolver last year but was told to wait and look at this. But buying a whole new setup is a real deterrent when I already don't shoot production enough.

don't talk like that, you should defiantly pick one up and spend the next few seasons having a blast in Revo...I think you'll really enjoy it [wink]

Back
Top Bottom