• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S&W 60

Im thinking of buying this as a carry pistol. Its used almost not holster wear its 8 years old and only been fired about 100 times.
My buddy only wants $260.00 with 50 rounds of +p ammo

maybe 350-450

no kidding i see that you read my other post this is the problem im having. i just called my friend he told me to buy it an take the gun just lock it up in the safe an wait till i get the license. An he'll do the paper work when i get the license. which the license officer told me i should have it on this monday.[crying]

send to me

send me his name, you really don't want this gun, its too nice.
[wink] Actually i already have one, get a Galco holster for
it, makes a nice package.

JimB

no kidding i see that you read my other post this is the problem im having. i just called my friend he told me to buy it an take the gun just lock it up in the safe an wait till i get the license. An he'll do the paper work when i get the license. which the license officer told me i should have it on this monday.[crying]

Buy it on Monday.

i just called him an told him ill take it he's going to hold it for me till i get my license he also said its hammerless

Back
Top Bottom