• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S&W 3913IWB Holster Recomendations

Miater

NES Member
I have recently purchased a S&W 3913 and I am looking for suggestions/recommendations for a IWB holster. I have found a few kydex ones I liked but am having issues finding a good leather option.

Thanks

IWB I ended up going with the N82 Regular Nylon IWB. It works and has good retention..

For an IWB holster you may be able to use a 6906 holster (Double Stack version of the 3913). However... S&W made 2 trigger guard variants of the S&W 6906 as I recall. The first is the rounded trigger guard which most 3913's have and later S&W 6906s have.

The 2nd is the Squared trigger guard on the S&W 6906.. holsters like this will not work as well.

upload_2019-5-20_18-3-43.jpeg Square Trigger guard

Also be sure to try to ascertain if the holster has the safety/decocker molded down in the "SAFE" position. I always carry my 3rd generation pistols with the decocker off Safe. I can't use my OWB Azula (From Ebay) Holster with my Decocker hand guns due to this. I carry my DAO 6946 in an Azula 6906 holster.. beautiful retention.

Back
Top Bottom