S&W 342 / lightweight J-frame pocket carry

My J frame is my “deep cover” gun, when pocket carrying a P365 would be too big.
Ha ha.

See:

I like the P365 and the Kahr PM9, but still seem bigger than this (or P3AT).

I've been carrying my 360pd for a month or 2, it's really convenient but hopefully I don't miss on shot one with 357mag loaded haha, tho to quote Omar "This caliber? from this distance? Even if I miss I can't miss"
How do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice, my son, practice. Same thing to not miss with your snubbie.

Hello everyone. I just got a prelock 11oz S&W model 342. This has been my dream CCW pistol for a long time now. I'd like to hear from those of you who own a super lightweight J frame and from all of you who carry a J-frame each & every day.
Thanks,
smitty
Thanks Smitty, enjoy the gun.

Okay, I must have asked or seen this before, but what is the difference between 342 and 642. Is it titanium versus steel cylinder?

I see a 342 for sale for more than a new 642, and that might explain why. Anything to check for on these? Guessing titanium (if that is the answer to the first question) should last as long as steel, plus be more corrosion resistant. Does this all sound right?

Back
Top Bottom