S&W 1911, 9mm

I was just reading on North Shore Firearms in Middleton's website they are just getting the S&W SW1911 9mm Pro Series for they are now on the MA approved list. I too am looking at this one and was PUMPED to see that. I wonder when the M&P9 Pro Series or M&P9L are getting approved as well.

The 1911s have been approved for some time. Supposedly the M&P Pro/L are submitted but who knows how long that'll take.

Don't bother if you are from MA. Its not MA compliant.

Could have fooled me- there are plenty of S+W dealers in MA that can get it (The SW 1911 9mm) for you, unless something "changed". Either that or birds are just dropping them in people's range bags across the state. [laugh]

-Mike

If you can find a S+W 1911 in 9mm not only is it OK to sell in Ma but you'll have to break open your piggy bank to the tune of 1300++ to bring it home. OUCH!! I wanted one before I found out the price and wait times! I ended up buying a 45. The 9mm is so popular in Ma that the wait times are very long. I've heard very good things about the 9mm 1911. Everybody that has one loves it and will never part with it. Until something better comes along.

If you can find a S+W 1911 in 9mm not only is it OK to sell in Ma but you'll have to break open your piggy bank to the tune of 1300++ to bring it home. OUCH!! I wanted one before I found out the price and wait times! I ended up buying a 45. The 9mm is so popular in Ma that the wait times are very long. I've heard very good things about the 9mm 1911. Everybody that has one loves it and will never part with it. Until something better comes along.

The price went up that much? Last year about this time I had a line on a new one for $1150, should have bought it.

-Mike

I can get a S&W Pro 9mm 1911 for you or you can build a Remsport Custom 1911 through us. It is up to you and how much you are willing to spend.
Call me for details if your are serious.
Thanks
John
413 579 1994

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom