• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S. 150 ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN IS NOW PUBLISHED

It makes me sick the disregard our government has for the blood spilled by our fore fathers for these freedoms. Their legislation chokes out the law abiding citizen in hopes that when our body drops we land on a bad guy. F***ing Sheeple.

Last edited:
"Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession, sale, or transfer of any semiautomatic assault weapon otherwise lawfully possessed under Federal law on the date of enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban of 2013."

I'm on my phone and won't be able to really look at this till later so does this say anything about grandfathering things in?

DOES THAT REALLY EVEN MATTER?

Stop thinking about yourself and think about every generation younger than you who's rights will be effectively crushed.

Reminds me a of a talk I had with my a-hole brother in law last weekend...

And I quote.... "You already have an AR, why do you care if they ban any more from being sold?"

DOES THAT REALLY EVEN MATTER?

Stop thinking about yourself and think about every generation younger than you who's rights will be effectively crushed.

Back
Top Bottom