Rutland VT Gun Show this Weekend 9/19-20

FYI Just passing this along - they usually have them at Holiday Inn but had to move it for COVID compliance.

NEACA Vermont State Gun Show

Sep 19th – 20th, 2020
Rutland, VT

Hours:
Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm

Admission:
General: $8.00
Children under 14: Free with adult.
Seniors $7.00

Description:
This Rutland gun show is held at Vermont State Fairgrounds and hosted by NEACA Inc. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

Promoter contact: David at (518) 664-9743
Email: [email protected]

175 S Main St
Rutland, VT 0570

Damn how long ago did they have the shows at the holiday inn? I stayed at that hotel for months at my last job. Never saw any gun shows during that time. Then again I was there from December 2013 through July 2014. Probably just missed them.

Damn how long ago did they have the shows at the holiday inn? I stayed at that hotel for months at my last job. Never saw any gun shows during that time. Then again I was there from December 2013 through July 2014. Probably just missed them.
The last show at the Holiday Inn was the first weekend of last March; it was the LAST gun show (with the exception of the show at the Fairgrounds) in Vermont.

I didn't bother to do the Fairgrounds because it's like being in a barn - did one once and Nickle, who was helping me, came very close to passing out from the heat. Lot of us won't do the shows in that building any more.

I understand that that's the regional center for Covid shots, AND that they're housing a lot of homeless there, so I wouldn't expect to see shows there any time soon. Dammit.

Back
Top Bottom