Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wish bad on anyone either. Thats someones grandmother. That said, if my friends grandmother was Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and she fell and wasn't able to work, I would be glad of the fact that she wasn't able to work anymore. (not that she fell.) If he does get to appoint someone else lets hope its someone who respects the 4th amendment as well as the 2nd...

Hate to wish bad things...Hopefully a broken hip. Death sentence for someone her age.

She'll hold on until January and step down, or maybe die and even if Trump nominates the next day, I can see the headlines now....

"A president under criminal investigation by the House should not be nominating judges...."

I don't wish bad on anyone either. Thats someones grandmother. That said, if my friends grandmother was Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and she fell and wasn't able to work, I would be glad of the fact that she wasn't able to work anymore. (not that she fell.) If he does get to appoint someone else lets hope its someone who respects the 4th amendment as well as the 2nd...
Conservatives hate 4A as much as Democrats do.

The article made a point of including her statement from earlier this year saying she'll stay on the court for another five years.

I swear they did it just to piss me off o_O

If he does get to appoint someone else lets hope its someone who respects the 4th amendment as well as the 2nd...

Good luck with that. He made Jeff Sessions the AG, that should be all you need to know about Trumps care for the 4th. Combined with his other SCOTUS appointments and his own statements, it’s clear he doesn’t care about the 4th at all.

She is unfit to serve on the bench.
Apr 28, 2015 - Ruth Bader Ginsburg Asks Someone to Wake Her When Scalia Stops Talking ... Having completed her remarks, Ginsburg moved down the bench to what ... place,” next to Justice Clarence Thomas, and fell soundly asleep.

Hopefully she takes this as a sign that she is not able to continue on the court and retires.

Should have happened a decade ago.
She’s too f’ing arrogant and still believes she’s relevant, just like the other withered moonbats with one foot in the grave.

Well, considering we will go into the new year with a 54/46 or 55/45 margin in the Senate, this bodes well for us. I don't wish anything on the poor woman. But she should be retiring.

Not when trump hands them Amy Bennett. He is going to kindly place that woman card right up their ass.
Nah they change the rules as they see fit They had no problem crucifying Sarah Palin and Condi Rice.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized after fall in her office

Not to wish bad on anyone, but, might Trump have another chance to nominate another justice? They say she is still 'mentally sharp'.

I’ll have my own personal experience with being elderly in the future and it kind of bugs me that I can still be sharp as a tack but living in a failing body. But there has to come a time when a person realizes that it’s time to enjoy what little time is left on earth rather than just trying to keep playing the game.

I’m guessing her exercise routine is over now and it will be a long time before she could do it again if ever. Without constant physical therapy the end might come even sooner.

Nah they change the rules as they see fit They had no problem crucifying Sarah Palin and Condi Rice.

the conspiracy against Kavanaugh was orders of magnitude worse than what they pulled against palin and rice.

regardless Amy Bennett will be impossible for the senate D minority to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom