• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RustBlue Gunsmith Natick- đź‘Ž

WhiskeyPriest60

NES Member
Brought my MP Bodyguard.380 to Sergey Lyalko to have new magazine release installed, extend the safety, and new front rear sights installed..everything seemed fine until I looked closer at rear sight, he hacked it up..unbelievable..there won’t be a second time going here…HACK!!

What did they say when you asked them about it? Or did you just decide to vent online without seeking resolution??

Companies mess up, I give them the benefit of the doubt - if they can't or won't make it right THEN I'll blast them.
He said it was perfect when I picked it up..my fault for not inspecting it. Was checking out the extended safety and mag release and didn’t notice rear sight..Was recommended from NES and figured I give it a shot..

I’ve heard mixed things about him. I agree with @76Too though… it’s not what he’s really known for or specializes in.

I've contacted him several times in the past. He did some great work on a Ruger Mark III that I have. I've also reached out to him for some rifle work. It was clear it wasn't something he really wanted to do. He was busy with restoration work, which he is known for. So I went to someone else who specialized in the work I needed. Don't take a Kia to a Ferrari tech.

Lets see some pictures

Last edited:
He did some work for me with no issue.You didn't check the work he did before you left the place?

I have taken two firearms to be fixed by him. One of them was a Mossberg Brownie and he fixed the issue (it would no longer lock closed, some 100+ year old part had broken). He clearly had to machine a new part. Neither Mossberg nor my local armorer would even consider fixing it. I am very satisfied with the work he did for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom