RustBlue Gunsmith Natick- 👎

Yeah at some point I’ll have it replaced..it’s my edc
No shame in that, a lot of people, myself included, are not a big fan of BG380, but it doesn't matter what anonymous internet operators say because 80% of them don't actually take classes or regularly practice but are very adamant with their opinions.

I took the following points from Paul Harrell. Most importantly, do you actually carry the gun?
Can you use the gun effectively + reliably put shots on target at a reasonable self defense distance?

If yes, then it's all good. A small, somewhat uncomfortable to shoot gun you consistently carry is more effective than the more fun to shoot gun you left in the safe at home because its cumbersome to carry.

No shame in that, a lot of people, myself included, are not a big fan of BG380, but it doesn't matter what anonymous internet operators say because 80% of them don't actually take classes or regularly practice but are very adamant with their opinions.

I took the following points from Paul Harrell. Most importantly, do you actually carry the gun?
Can you use the gun effectively + reliably put shots on target at a reasonable self defense distance?

If yes, then it's all good. A small, somewhat uncomfortable to shoot gun you consistently carry is more effective than the more fun to shoot gun you left in the safe at home because its cumbersome to carry.
I misquoted. It’s Not my edc..but I hear what you’re saying 👍👊

Trying to ridicule and trip up internet strangers asking for genuine advice or sharing their experiences. Nice. Alpha male vibes

edit: spelling

Just curious here, but you don’t happen to own a polygraph business do you? I was just curious where this is gonna go…

I've been waiting for a pimped out S&W BodyGuard 380. I can't be the only one.
unnamed.jpg

Pimp your own Bodyguard .380 out! It's not hard.

I installed a Galloway recoil rod, better springs, a shorter trigger, fiber optic sights, talon grips, a spider slide gripper, fiber optic sights and a CT green laser.

Yes it does have a very heavy trigger; yet it's really reliable and I can shoot it pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom