• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Russian's halting export of 7.62 ???

Update from MAC at thebangswitch. He recently talked to the guys at Wolf Ammunition and this was their thoughts:

I’ve been spending the last few days with the guys at Wolf shooting guns, eating good food and shooting video. As you know, I reported a few days ago that Wolf assured me that there were no signs of problems with the flow of guns or ammo out of Russia due to the turmoil in Ukraine and Crimea. Our friends from TheFirearmsBlog are here with me and were given the same assurances from the Wolf representatives yesterday afternoon.

The situation in Russia is dynamic and no one can predict the future. However, Wolf received information this morning that their current shipments from Russia may be delayed, including those currently on the water headed to the U.S.

The flow of products out of Russia goes through Ukraine where it is loaded onto ships and sent west to ports in the U.S. Wolf does not currently know the status of those shipments. As of right now the government of Russia has not moved to stop shipments of firearms or ammo to the U.S. What’s taking place at various ports along the path to the U.S. is another matter and why Wolf is now saying shipments of firearms and ammo “may be delayed”.

As the situation develops I will keep you informed.

Embargo on!

Update from MAC at thebangswitch. He recently talked to the guys at Wolf Ammunition and this was their thoughts:

I’ve been spending the last few days with the guys at Wolf shooting guns, eating good food and shooting video. As you know, I reported a few days ago that Wolf assured me that there were no signs of problems with the flow of guns or ammo out of Russia due to the turmoil in Ukraine and Crimea. Our friends from TheFirearmsBlog are here with me and were given the same assurances from the Wolf representatives yesterday afternoon.

The situation in Russia is dynamic and no one can predict the future. However, Wolf received information this morning that their current shipments from Russia may be delayed, including those currently on the water headed to the U.S.

The flow of products out of Russia goes through Ukraine where it is loaded onto ships and sent west to ports in the U.S. Wolf does not currently know the status of those shipments. As of right now the government of Russia has not moved to stop shipments of firearms or ammo to the U.S. What’s taking place at various ports along the path to the U.S. is another matter and why Wolf is now saying shipments of firearms and ammo “may be delayed”.

As the situation develops I will keep you informed.

Embargo, off!

Back
Top Bottom