• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Russian Roulette with semi-automatic gun leaves 1 teen shot in head

A Tuscaloosa teen is in jail after investigators say he shot another teen in the head in February.

The shooting happened Monday, Feb. 1, in the 300 block of E 28th Place. It was about 3:45 p.m. that day when a group of teens were hanging out in front of an apartment talking about playing Russian Roulette with a semi-automatic handgun.

The victim, who said he didn't want to play, was shot in the head and is still recovering from significant injuries. Hart said he is expected to survive.

Genius!

Russian roulette with a semi auto? Sound like a loosing proposition to me. Thems some bad odds. Depending on the gun.

only good semi-auto to play rr with is a s&w 22a using rem thunderbolts[rofl]

other suggestions invited

Last edited:
The kid that got the head shot didn't want to play. He wasn't that stupid. Well, except for the gang he rolled with.

Pray every day that your kids don't end up hanging around with dangerous idiots.

Trizell Spencer is in jail after not following the rules for playing russian roulette

Sounds more like Polish roulette

Maybe Trizell had a glock for-tay? If not, straight up attempted murder.
AL.com said:
19-year-old Trizell Spencer pulled out a gun, pointed it at a 16-year-old boy and pulled the trigger, according to the victim and witnesses. The victim, who said he didn't want to play, was shot in the head and is still recovering from significant injuries. Hart said he is expected to survive. Spencer is charged with attempted murder.

He should have used one of these...it would have been more fun however; the use of a revolver and a single round provides the full effect of the experience!

5db06e07fe564e89d136df581abeed0d.jpg

Last edited:
Pray every day that your kids don't end up hanging around with dangerous idiots.

well, better still would be to make sure your kid, at very early age, knows all about handling guns safely. He would simply point out that you needed a REVOLVER to play the game....

Should've used an AA conversion kit on a Glock and Winchester bulk pack ammo.

It's easy, you always want to let the other guy go first...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose you could reload rounds with spent primers. Throw one live round in the mix and load the mag randomly.
Eject each dud as you pass it back and forth.
Some how, I don't think these genius's are into reloading.

Lol wtf? Doesn't Russian roulette mean you point the gun at your own head? That's just straight up attempted murder. I'm surprised the guy who got shot in the head is recovering instead of dead.

Lol wtf? Doesn't Russian roulette mean you point the gun at your own head? That's just straight up attempted murder. I'm surprised the guy who got shot in the head is recovering instead of dead.

He wasn't murdered, he "put the gun to the back of his own neck, took off the safety and shot the pistol himself." Kind of like how you commit suicide by "stabbing yourself in the back while shaving, then throwing yourself out of a window."

I lived in Tuscaloosa and this does not surprise me one bit.

I know of a situation where a kid loaded a round in a revolver and spun it. He wanted another kid to play RR. The kid refused to play. Kid #1 points the gun at kid#2 who doesn't want to play and pulls the trigger.

Click.

Kid #1 puts the gun to his own head and pulls the trigger.

Brains all over the bedroom.

Sometimes it works out.

BTW, sheriffs ruled it an accident. I'm thinking suicide.

I know of a situation where a kid loaded a round in a revolver and spun it. He wanted another kid to play RR. The kid refused to play. Kid #1 points the gun at kid#2 who doesn't want to play and pulls the trigger.

Click.

Kid #1 puts the gun to his own head and pulls the trigger.

Brains all over the bedroom.

Sometimes it works out.

BTW, sheriffs ruled it an accident. I'm thinking suicide.

What?

Tuscaloosa Metro Homicide Lt. Kip Hart said 19-year-old Trizell Spencer pulled out a gun, pointed it at a 16-year-old boy and pulled the trigger, according to the victim and witnesses.

The victim, who said he didn't want to play, was shot in the head and is still recovering from significant injuries. Hart said he is expected to survive.

Spencer is charged with attempted murder. He is in the Tuscaloosa County Jail with bond set at $60,000.

Back
Top Bottom