Russian optics

You may be able to find manuals online from distributors like Kalinka Optics. Found a pdf for my POSP I have on my VEPR.

edit- Duh on my part, you probably know that...

I had the Kobra red dot. Came with instructions in Russian. I hope yours was a solid as mine.
I was offered a rather large sum and sold it. Along with my psop.

I had a man at my club translate it....he's a funny guy.
He looked it over....." it says mount on rifle adjust to point of impact, enjoy."

I just got a Kobra yesterday. Very different than what I'm used to (western style optics), but once I found that little retaining plate and figured out how to tighten the mount, I'm really liking it. My manual is in English, however.

I just got a Kobra yesterday. Very different than what I'm used to (western style optics), but once I found that little retaining plate and figured out how to tighten the mount, I'm really liking it. My manual is in English, however.

I bought mine and all my rissian optics/mounts from tantal before he passed. I liked mine it was gen 1 i believe.
All the stuff I recieved from him was in russian.

I bought mine and all my rissian optics/mounts from tantal before he passed. I liked mine it was gen 1 i believe.
All the stuff I recieved from him was in russian.

Same here.
Even the box is in russian. I saved it all, right down to the cleaning cloth and screwdriver like tool.

Oh really [thinking]

really.

the russians getting their paws on american optics is like us getting our paws on theirs--except they want ours because they are better and we want theirs because we're nerds.

google it, there's pictures as recently as the ukraine not-invasion where dudes are rocking eotechs and shit.

really.

the russians getting their paws on american optics is like us getting our paws on theirs--except they want ours because they are better and we want theirs because we're nerds.

google it, there's pictures as recently as the ukraine not-invasion where dudes are rocking eotechs and shit.

because we are sending them [rofl]

really.

Yeah it mainly the special forces . My friend said the lower ranks get the normal pk stuff.

So I should mount my AimPoint on my AMD? Ben?

e3e72078e0413540a4b9fb93c6d498b4.jpg

I like combloc with combloc so I'm nkt the best to ask lol .

I had a Vortex Sparc on an RS mount that I used for a while. It was affordable, very light, reliable, but looked out of place so I sold it. :D

Back
Top Bottom