• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Russian man from Mitischi, makes his stand when they come for his guns

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
March 30, google "мытищи стрелок" and you'll find plenty of vids and photos, mostly in Russian about one man's last stand.

The dude is 61y.o. Russian businessman with an interesting background. Mitischi is a close Moscow suburb. He had a pet tiger and a crocodile. Loved fast bikes and guns.

1617241008693.png

Reasonable cache of ammo and guns, very sensible.

1617241231704.png 1617241306812.png

Suspected of illegal arms sale, Spetsnaz came to take a look and got 7 hour firefight. You got to give the dude some credit, because unlike overweight US cops, Spetsnaz, Rossguards, OMON and host of other forces don't f*** around, and I mean they were firing back grenades into the building where dude barricaded himself, which lit the whole building on fire and probably what did the guy in. Dude's main weapons of choice were ... AKs, a bunch of grenades, with which he successfully held back the law for seven hours.

756171256921734.jpg

some photos from today aftermath

1617240896124.png

ruyylxpiuwbqv7minhms.jpg

looks like his guns and mags are still in excellent working condition.

The guy had a pretty nice spread. Was he one of those russian oligarchs we hear so much about?
oligarchs are the top of the crop, they do not live in dirty suburbs with plebs and they have their own private armies to protects them from anything including law.

the guy was a mid-tier trader, ex-criminal - a lot of those who were gangsters in 90s but then got into "business" with semi-shady deals, but, he was not a big fish, a middle level, from what i did read so far looks like he was relatively rich by local standards but not ultra rich - i would guess for people in that tier it is up to $5-$10mil top, otherwise he would not live in that area. The house he has was probably one built like a fortress in the elite suburbs for high-middle class folks like him - that is why they eventually burned him alive as they would not be able to storm in even with grenades - concrete steel reinforced walls, steel doors, the works. not a paper shit we live in here.

he had something bad done against him, either he did not share with whom he was supposed to share, or his protection gave him up, who knows - but as it was done by the court order, and he was in his 60s he made a rational decision to die there, and not to die slowly in the detention camp, as in 60s one cannot really expect to survive an incarceration. only pity his battle was a bit futile - only one wounded casualty with a ricochet into a leg.

oligarchs are the top of the crop, they do not live in dirty suburbs with plebs and they have their own private armies to protects them from anything including law.

the guy was a mid-tier trader, ex-criminal - a lot of those who were gangsters in 90s but then got into "business" with semi-shady deals, but, he was not a big fish, a middle level, from what i did read so far looks like he was relatively rich by local standards but not ultra rich - i would guess for people in that tier it is up to $5-$10mil top, otherwise he would not live in that area. The house he has was probably one built like a fortress in the elite suburbs for high-middle class folks like him - that is why they eventually burned him alive as they would not be able to storm in even with grenades - concrete steel reinforced walls, steel doors, the works. not a paper shit we live in here.

he had something bad done against him, either he did not share with whom he was supposed to share, or his protection gave him up, who knows - but as it was done by the court order, and he was in his 60s he made a rational decision to die there, and not to die slowly in the detention camp, as in 60s one cannot really expect to survive an incarceration. only pity his battle was a bit futile - only one wounded casualty with a ricochet into a leg.
I was trying to read some articles on it last night while drinking to get this backstory, took me the 3rd one to remember that I don't actually read Russian and I gave up.

I was trying to read some articles on it last night while drinking to get this backstory, took me the 3rd one to remember that I don't actually read Russian and I gave up.
articles there suck so bad, i had a feel i was back in 80s. the language, the pathos, the tone of praising the victory of our beloved forces of oppression against the mischief of the evil offender - shit, it was first time i read anything from that garbage russian press in last 10 years if not more... and hopefully will not see any of that in 10 next years. nothing changes.

Imagine if he had a group of friends he could have reached out to that would have given support and give the police two fronts to fight
Kinda like that guy in NY last year who posted on instagram or someyhing the police were showing up to take his guns, and the internet got a bunch of strangers to show up in the area. Different outcome though

Back
Top Bottom