Russian Ambassador shot in Turkey

All of you .45 lovers, learn: 9mm is always enough, even for a fat diplomat.

- - - Updated - - -

Putin awarded the ambassador posthumously, sent an investigation team into Ankara. And we're done here, folks. No WWIII for those who were already jerking off furiously.

Why is there no blood in any of the photos?

20TURKEY-WEB4-superJumbo-v3.jpg

20TURKEY-WEB5-blog427.jpg

It the video the gunman yells " allahu akbar " a couple times

*WARNING If you don't like seeing people getting killed

Last edited by a moderator:
So the shooter was an off duty police officer? Or was he supposed to be providing security? Both?

Either way, sounds like another Obama-era "workplace" shooting if that's the case.

I haven't clicked on anyone's links here, but BBC surprised me by airing the actual video of the actual hit, complete with blood spatter on the camera lens from an over penetration.

Sick. Liveleak, meet BBC.

The assassination took place in the capitol according to CNN and they just ran a video. The assassin was behind and to the left of the ambassador (right side camera angle) - no security anywhere near, no returned fire video went on for over a minute with no response.

The Russians are going to be pissed - TU-160 (Blackjacks) have got to be warming up, and my guess they have already been pre-staged in Crimea, the airfield just north of Sevastapol has a 1mile long runway.

Kiev and Saratov (Listed home bases) aren't all that far either, but the Russians have a tendency to forward deploy bombers regularly, just like we do.

I list TU-160 as the most likely response platform as it can carry a lot and is supersonic, closely related to our B-1B but as much range iirc.

Bombers aren't departing from a mile long runway. That size runway is pretty much the minimum for bizjets.

I'm just curious why the **** did he had to shoot the dude in the back multiple times. He could have walked right up to him and do it in the noggin. That killer dude is clearly disturbed.

Shouldn't there be several quarts of blood? He was shot several times, look at the brass. [tinfoil]

I think he was wearing a ballistic vest and it took multiple hits before failing. His clothes were heavy enough to be mopping up most the blood. The other thing is that once your heart stops the blood pouring out isn't as dramatic as one would think. When a heart is still beating is typically when people bleed out heavily.

What I don't understand is why he didn't have a security team with him. Why was this Jihadi cop the only armed person in the room?

Event with like 20 people? From the photos at least.
Also for those of you who think Russia is gonna go ahead and destroy Turkey, I'm sorry to tell you but that ain't happening. For various reasons.

When I heard about it on the radio today they said the shooter was yelling "God is Great!"

I immediately thought "Well, there goes another angry white middle-aged Hillary-hating man protesting Islam again."

Back
Top Bottom