• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Russia plans AK-47 Ammo Factory in Cuba...

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/ne...s-ak-47-ammo-factory-in-cuba/?test=latestnews

"Russia plans to build a factory in Cuba to make ammunition for AK-47 assault rifles, Federal Agency for Military and Technical Cooperation director Konstantin Biriulin said Thursday.

"The components were taken to Cuba a few years ago. Now, it is just a matter of taking them out of the crates and getting production underway," Biriulin said."

They would do better to make a higher margin caliber like 5.45 or 5.56 rather than supply ammo to the 3rd and 4th world...

But then, bad decisions from from central management, so there you go...

Would it be wrong of me to ask those that are floating on a door through the gulf of Mexico to enter this country illegally to stop and pick me up some ammo???

Total speculation on my part, but I wonder if Cuba is feeling the pinch since 7.62 x 39 prices went through the roof? Maybe his buddy Hugo picked up the tab because the Ruskies don't give anything away.

Does this mean it will be even cheaper as its not as far to ship it here?
Not likely because....
No it will mean we cant purchase it.
...of Cuban Embargo nonsense.
Would it be wrong of me to ask those that are floating on a door through the gulf of Mexico to enter this country illegally to stop and pick me up some ammo???
[rofl2]
Nes vacation oppertunity??? Better than Disney!
We're planning a trip to Disney in a couple years (8 of us, not cheap, so the saving has to start REAL early, ya know?). I'm sure I could convince my oldest boy and my oldest daughter's boyfriend to take a "side trip" [smile]

Not likely because....

...of Cuban Embargo nonsense.

[rofl2]

We're planning a trip to Disney in a couple years (8 of us, not cheap, so the saving has to start REAL early, ya know?). I'm sure I could convince my oldest boy and my oldest daughter's boyfriend to take a "side trip" [smile]

By "side trip" do you mean "Here's a Zodiac, $4,000, a Spanish-English dictionary and a humidor. Come back with ammo and smokes or don't come back at all!" ?[devil]

Cuba don't have any metal ore deposits, so unless they make ammo from sugar cane, they will have to sell some of it somewhere.

If you are an individual, you buy spam cans as surplus. If you are a country you just buy surplus ammo factory. Awesome!

Group buy surplus ammo factory. Awesome!

FIFY. [wink]
bolt.gif

I can purchase it! Having dual citizenship has it's perks. I can go to the factory for the tour!

I'm planning directing a new production call, ammoko. We will film how sick the ammo price in US (gunshow, gunshop & wally world) and I'm inviting NES to take a trip from Miami to Cuba by taking a cuban drug dealer sub. Then let's purchase the cheap russian ammo, load it on the sub and bring it back to US territory.

Here is the transportation
drugsub.jpg

Any volunteer NES'er up for the challange? I need 5 volunteers. [grin][grin]

© intellectual of Chinalfr
® of Chinalfr

Last edited:
Dude, that has satellite tv, I'm in.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

I'm planning directing a new production call, ammoko. We will film how sick the ammo price in US (gunshow, gunshop & wally world) and I'm inviting NES to take a trip from Miami to Cuba by taking a cuban drug dealer sub. Then let's purchase the cheap russian ammo, load it on the sub and bring it back to US territory.

Here is the transportation
drugsub.jpg

Any volunteer NES'er up for the challange? I need 5 volunteers. [grin][grin]

First of all, I want one. Second, does it have torpedo's or a deck gun that we cant see? If it does, I'll take two.

Dude, that has satellite tv, I'm in.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

That's just the open hatch.

Back
Top Bottom