• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Runnings / Hinsdale NH

steven grammont

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Took a ride up to this store today , had never been there before , kind of a tractor supply on steroids type of place. They do sell guns / ammo / reloading supplies / targets / holsters , you get the jist.
Not a lot of ammo or guns on hand , but some of both. Didn't notice any handgun ammunition , but a small variety of rifle and shotgun ammo in stock. One box limit per caliber , I grabbed a box of 00 buck for $15 , and 200 primers for $10 ( 2 sleeve max on the primers). Not a bad place , figured it was something to do and a new place to check out.

steven grammont

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
what kind of primers? that don't sound like an out of line price right now, 50 bucks/thousand? lp? sp?
Sorry for not being specific , the were CCI spp. I thought the price was decent , my girlfriend grabbed two sleeves as well but she wouldn't give them to me , gave them to her father instead ( told her I'll remember that ......lol).

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Sorry for not being specific , the were CCI spp. I thought the price was decent , my girlfriend grabbed two sleeves as well but she wouldn't give them to me , gave them to her father instead ( told her I'll remember that ......lol).
I see, I thought you only bought 200, you ment 2000.

Sniper (+)

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Took a ride up to this store today , had never been there before , kind of a tractor supply on steroids type of place. They do sell guns / ammo / reloading supplies / targets / holsters , you get the jist.
Not a lot of ammo or guns on hand , but some of both. Didn't notice any handgun ammunition , but a small variety of rifle and shotgun ammo in stock. One box limit per caliber , I grabbed a box of 00 buck for $15 , and 200 primers for $10 ( 2 sleeve max on the primers). Not a bad place , figured it was something to do and a new place to check out.
Love that store, need ammo, a live chicken, an air hammer, and a gocart in one stop? It's all there.

upcountry

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Before it went bankrupt, I had a part time gig for a few months in Hinsdale at a shop that had an indoor Savage range called Tristate. Great range that occupied a huge part of the stand alone building.
Anybody know what happened to it?

Qwikdraw45

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Nein! No ammo for you! Maᛋᛋachuᛋᛋets forbids you to zhop for zose items in a Free Schtate! Maura vill be informted! 1618704144815.png

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Be aware when a reloader hears the word "sleeve" it means a unit of 5000 primers. You got 2 slices of bread, a sleeve is a loaf. ;)

Top Bottom