• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Run Range near Woodstock, Lincoln NH

I am looking for a gun range in the Lincoln, North Woodstock area, or anywhere close to it. I belong to Pemi Valley but that's far.

Just looking for land to shoot on. Any info would be helpful.

Last edited:
Yeah I believe so too, they also have daily range memberships for 5$ if i'm reading their website correctly...any info about that? I mean it is only 20$ a year which is dirt cheap compared to MA. Are there alot of gun ranges that aren't official, like shooting into a hill off of a dirt road?

I've been on Elbow Pond Rd. off Rt 118 and there is a dirt backstop that I've seen people using for their targets. This area is a little west of Lincoln on the other side of Rt 93.
We were at the small pond watching a beaver and someone pulled in, set up a target and started shooting. We gave up on the beaver because it took off once the shooting started.
We also planned to look for moose along the road, but the noise would have chased anything away.
-mike

Back
Top Bottom