RUN OUT OF GAS, GET ARRESTED. TOO STUPID, OR CHEAP TO GAS UP!

Yosemite Sam

NES Member

MSPnews.org
MSPnews.org
Main menu
Skip to content
Sub menu

Two Men Arrested for Illegally Possessing Firearms and Drugs in Randolph
November 7, 2019
H7-1.jpg

Last evening, at approximately 10:50 p.m., Trooper Michael Sullivan, who is assigned to the State Police–Milton, was on patrol of Route 24 Southbound in Randolph when he came upon two vehicles pulled over in the breakdown lane. Trooper Sullivan stopped to inquire if they needed assistance. One of the vehicles had run out of gas.

As a result of a brief investigation, two men, LUIS G. LOPEZ and ADIEU D. CHARLES, both 22 of Brockton, were both found to be in illegal possession of firearms, as well as being in possession of three small bags of cocaine and a bag with pills.

One firearm was identified as a Spingfield Armory XD .40 caliber pistol, loaded with a high capacity 20 round magazine. The second firearm was identified as a loaded Raven Arms .25 caliber pistol.

Both men were transported to the State Police – Milton Barracks for booking.

Both men were charged with the following:
1. Improper storage of a firearm
2. Possession of a large capacity weapon or feeding device
3. Possession/carrying a firearm
4. Possession of a firearm without FID card
5. Possession of ammunition without FID card
6. Possession of a class b drug (Cocaine)
7. Possession of a class e drug (unknown pills)
8. Receiving stolen property

LOPEZ was held on $500 bail, and CHARLES held on $3500 bail, pending arraignment today in Quincy District Court.

No further information is available. Do not contact the barracks directly

AND THEY WERE FROM BROCKTON, GO FIGURE !
should have had the old “troopers are your best protection” sticker on the bumper

Last edited:
They had no money for gas because they needed the drugs so they could party and as everyone knows buying drugs on the street is a dangerous occupation so they needed security... I'm sure they already made a note to remember to rob their neighbor of their gas before they go out on a drug run after they get out. Then again I doubt that they are that smart!

God I'm so glad I never got into that crap...

^ Seriously. How do you go from checking if they need help to reading them their Miranda Rights? Either profiling or one or both of the cars probably reeked of weed.

That XD mag looks like a cluster-bleep. Esp. with the grip-extension on it.

Time to bid them. . . . . . . adieu. ;)

"As a result of a brief investigation "

Cop sees you on side of road, stops to see if you need help. How's it go from there to "found a bunch of drugs and guns"?

I think these homies need to watch the Don't Talk to Cops videos. [laugh]

Great bust by the Massachusetts State PO PO. To bad the liberal judges will let them back on the streets in no time

Back
Top Bottom