Run out and buy one.

boscru

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
well i hated the concept when i first saw it (saw my first 'vette at about 7-8 yrs old,'64ish).
finally got my C4 20 years ago
but the more i see the more i like it.
unfortunately, my cash-out refinance is on hold due to the rates. [rofl]

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No manual, ghey. My good friend back almost 20 years ago was a baller software engineer, had a sooped up
99 vette, intake, exhaust, cam, etc. he likes to drink and would have me be his DD!! I also love to drink but I will absolutely be your DD if I get
To drive your vette!!!’

When I get elected president after the Donald’s fifth term,
I will be banning automatic transmissions in sports cars.....even though I never thought I would want an automatic in my ATV, but now I love it....

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I paid $59,000 for my 1966 CAV GT-40 reproduction which was the most fun thing I ever owned, but the new Vette is a much better car for $60,000.

Click on Google Photos.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No manual, ghey. My good friend back almost 20 years ago was a baller software engineer, had a sooped up
99 vette, intake, exhaust, cam, etc. he likes to drink and would have me be his DD!! I also love to drink but I will absolutely be your DD if I get
To drive your vette!!!’

When I get elected president after the Donald’s fifth term,
I will be banning automatic transmissions in sports cars.....even though I never thought I would want an automatic in my ATV, but now I love it....
Ya, no manual was a big miss.
Also, one of the ugliest interiors I’ve ever seen...buttons in a single row on some hideous post that separates the driver and the passenger ?

Top Bottom