• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Run, Hide, Fight: Houston Makes Workplace Shooting Survival Video

For those not in the know about Texas law, the key moment is when the shooter enters the building, and the camera pauses to focus on the "30.06 sign" on the door. That's the legally binding notice under Penal Code 30.06 that licensed concealed handguns are prohibited.

For those not in the know about Texas law, the key moment is when the shooter enters the building, and the camera pauses to focus on the "30.06 sign" on the door. That's the legally binding notice under Penal Code 30.06 that licensed concealed handguns are prohibited.

Interesting. I wonder if they are implying that employees who CCW should not be encouraged to defend themselves at work.

I noticed that too...right at the 1:00 mark

Yup, I saw that too and that dude walked right past it without stopping!

He's in trouble now.

Since it's a gun-free zone, you don't need to worry about being shot. Right?

Sent from my Motorola Photon Torpedo

I really loved the part at 0:22-0:28, "The authorities are hard at work to protect YOU, and to protect our public spaces" What a bunch of crock, the corrupted govt already said that they have no legal obligation under the constitution to protect us and to save anyone's lives. I just about almost pooped my pants and punch my computer at the same time! Hey maybe if I paid $21 to the police benevolent society, They might maybe atleast pretend to care if myself or family gets hurt or killed!

Charles.

Scarey stuff non the less. Hope to god me or my family never have to go through such a thing. However I can appreciate the advice they gave " FIGHT, be AGGRESIVE, and COMMIT to your actions! All good advice. As if you need to be told such a thing in the first place.

I wonder how it would play out afterwards if an employee of a Texas company ignored the 30.06 sign. Then later they end up stopping or at least minimizing the casualties of an office shooter. Being hero of the day would some over zealous prosecutor still try to charge him for violating the sign? Being Texas I think he/she would get a pass.

Back
Top Bottom