Run, hide and fight

My company did a similar training which I never attended. Thankfully I am in a new position that has more work at home days and will hopefully be working at home four days a week at some point.

Take this for what its worth but my mother used to teach ESL outside Toronto. She had several students from terrorist backgrounds who lied on their applications and got into Canada.

When they were reviewing the "cower in place" policy, one of these guys literally laughed out loud. He said that "you plan make my job easy". In other words, stationary groups of people are much easier to control, intimidate, herd, and eliminate.

"Cower in place" is about the worst possible plan in response to a terrorist threat: Terrorists/gunmen aren't tornadoes and hurricane winds. They want to kill you, why would it ever occur to someone to make their job easier? I just don't get this mentality.

They're crying and looking petrified just during the training?
My wife had the training about a month ago. They were all told that a gun with blanks would be fired during the drill. When it was fired, some of the women started crying and asked the others that weren't crying, what to do because they thought it was actual fire. There has to be a better way to train these teachers and administrators. The ALICE training and corner huddling doesn't work that well. If not, mass casualties will continue to be the norm versus the exception. Yes, arming some of the staff would help, but in this state, I highly doubt it will ever happen.

My wife had the training about a month ago. They were all told that a gun with blanks would be fired during the drill. When it was fired, some of the women started crying and asked the others that weren't crying, what to do because they thought it was actual fire. There has to be a better way to train these teachers and administrators. The ALICE training and corner huddling doesn't work that well. If not, mass casualties will continue to be the norm versus the exception. Yes, arming some of the staff would help, but in this state, I highly doubt it will ever happen.

Import Israeli teachers to do the training if you actually want it to be successful.

Train the teachers to do what exactly?

Mass casualties will continue, because those on the left fail to recognize the problem...That GFZs are ripe for mass murder.

Part of me wonders the politicians even care. The more mass murders, the more control they can inflict on the populace and one step closer to complete disarmament. They have programmed all of the teachers/educators to fear the only tool that can effectively be used in these attacks.

Train the teachers to do what exactly?

Mass casualties will continue, because those on the left fail to recognize the problem...That GFZs are ripe for mass murder.

Part of me wonders the politicians even care. The more mass murders, the more control they can inflict on the populace and one step closer to complete disarmament. They have programmed all of the teachers/educators to fear the only tool that can effectively be used in these attacks.

Herein lies the problem: There is a conflict of interest. The Bloomberites need to hold up the mass shootings as warnings/examples in order to push their agenda and so don't REALLY want to stop them. In fact, one could argue that their policies do more to encourage mass murder.

So what is their agenda really?

As an administrator for a school department I am sitting in on one of the trainings for school personnel. The title...run, hide and fight. Much of the nanny state BS however most of the staff in the room asked a lot of great common sense questions and the officer said in a round about way....get out of the building, don't shelter in place. Officer spoke about barricading rooms as a secondary option if you choose to shelter in place, one teacher said "would be nice if we could shoot back". On the contrary there are a few sheep in here. Few crying and looking petrified. That's why concealed means concealed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As an administrator for the school dept., couldn't you give the teachers written permission to carry a firearm on school property?

An administrator not THE administrator lol. I have a title of one, but in reality I am lower than whale shit at the bottom of the ocean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

School system is in horrible condition overall and teaching to some Test like the MCAS has fail , literally, written all over it. Needs a huge overhaul.

Herein lies the problem: There is a conflict of interest. The Bloomberites need to hold up the mass shootings as warnings/examples in order to push their agenda and so don't REALLY want to stop them. In fact, one could argue that their policies do more to encourage mass murder.

So what is their agenda really?

I would say that the majority of "moms demand" antis are simply ignorant sheep being spoonfed bullshit and believing that their insane laws and regulations will actually decrease mass shootings and other firearms related violence. The real danger lies with people like Bloomturd, Holder, etc. who are big .gov statists and want to exert their authority over the people. When Bloomturd was mayor of NYC he tried to make large size soft drinks illegal to "curb obesity". Bullshit. He's a power-hungry control freak statist who gets off on telling people he thinks are beneath him what to do.

My company did a similar training which I never attended. Thankfully I am in a new position that has more work at home days and will hopefully be working at home four days a week at some point.

I'm working at home today. I'm sitting in my office with a nice view out the front window, a phone and a G34 within arm's reach.

Back
Top Bottom