• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rumsfeld rejects notion Iraq war is a 'quagmire'

Do you agree with Donald Rumsfeld?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What if we were to give Kennedy a few cases of rum, a 67 Cadillac (size does matter) and let him drive through the terrorist areas? As history shows he would come back unharmed and we could get rid of a few terrorist at the same time.

TonyD said:
There is water over there and I don't think he can swim as well as he used to.

Yeah but have you see him lately? As if he wouldn't just pop right up then bob up and down like a buoy! :D

Adam

Moderator said:
What if we were to give Kennedy a few cases of rum, a 67 Cadillac (size does matter) and let him drive through the terrorist areas? As history shows he would come back unharmed and we could get rid of a few terrorist at the same time.

And the ones that are left after Fat Teddy drives through, we can have Turbin Durbin and Reed give them some tea and sympathy.

[lol]

Lynne said:
Moderator said:

And the ones that are left after Fat Teddy drives through, we can have Turbin Durbin and Reed give them some tea and sympathy.

[lol]

Don't forget about Janeane Garofalo I am sure she would love to give a helping hand to Durbin

Quagmire, no.

Tough job, but necessary, YES!

I've been saying from day one, that we'll be there at LEAST 10 years. Still, needed to be done, Iraq is the best place to get good results in calming down the Mid-East.

Back
Top Bottom