Rumor or Inevitable? Healey Executive Order to eliminate the sale/transfer of AR Lowers.

There were many, many, many times in my army career when I'd rather NOT have drawn NODs, but was forced to. They're a pain in the ass to manage when you're not actively using them. You're constantly worrying about losing them or crushing them or damaging the mounts.

I admit, my past experiences with NODs have biased me. I never found them as useful as I expected to.
This. As cool as it might be taking out coyotes or hogs at night it sounds like some guys have or are going to make a $10-$40,000 purchase they will regret😂😂

Anyone who has used them in a force on force scenario…training or combat…knows how much of a hinderance they are. We have a NES stud club. Do we have a NES Team 6 NODS club?..😂😂

Sure, but if 90% of your time is spent doing other things?

No thanks.

This is all just mental masturbation for me, anyway: I'll never have enough free cash to drop on NODs.
That's what you get for growing up and having kids. Mom's basement is warm, has Cheetos and Mountain Dew close at hand, and preserves money for toys.

Of course, it also means dealing with my mom; maybe you made the right choice?

That's what you get for growing up and having kids. Mom's basement is warm, has Cheetos and Mountain Dew close at hand, and preserves money for toys.

Of course, it also means dealing with my mom; maybe you made the right choice?

There are days when I'd trade one of my children for enough Cheetos, actually.

There are days when I'd trade one of my children for enough Cheetos, actually.
As the father of two teenage girls I've been trying to sell them for about a year. The problem is I haven't worked enough overtime to save up enough money to find someone to take them no matter how much money I try to throw at them.

Sure, but if 90% of your time is spent doing other things?

No thanks.

This is all just mental masturbation for me, anyway: I'll never have enough free cash to drop on NODs.
Can’t wait to see NES Meal team 6 doing thier gardening at night with NODS on😂😂 gotta justify that money. Unless your a modern warfighter then it’s legit😂😂

4dLIQS0.jpg

🐯

Healy is OBSESSED with global warming. Her major focus will be jacking up energy costs and increasing regulations. The legislature definitely will not be 2A friendly but it’s not the focus.

Healy is OBSESSED with global warming. Her major focus will be jacking up energy costs and increasing regulations. The legislature definitely will not be 2A friendly but it’s not the focus.

Also all that garbage hasnt been hosed by the courts yet. Attacking guns is a loser platform. Real gun control also costs money, which the leg has already demonstrated they dont want to
spend.

With eco nazi bullshit she can steal money, and get away with it.

There were many, many, many times in my army career when I'd rather NOT have drawn NODs, but was forced to. They're a pain in the ass to manage when you're not actively using them. You're constantly worrying about losing them or crushing them or damaging the mounts.

I admit, my past experiences with NODs have biased me. I never found them as useful as I expected to.
Correct for the average Joe, Jane.
Maura is going to do whatever she wants because she can. Campbell is just mouthing talking points to the sheeple and the Globe.
WE have no rights in the People's Republic except the ones the Leftists allow us to have.
Buy whatever you want and can afford, as I've stated before Queen Maura has bigger fish to fry and has a long-term plan I believe.

I agree, going after us won't get her any kudos in the woke world.
Climate Change and the Homosexual/woke agenda will be her focus I believe. She and her fellow Leftists need to promote the woke agenda in the schools and public arena.

Also all that garbage hasnt been hosed by the courts yet. Attacking guns is a loser platform. Real gun control also costs money, which the leg has already demonstrated they dont want to
spend.

With eco nazi bullshit she can steal money, and get away with it.

There was a plan for a 13 state or so compact where they would work together to pass environmental bs and put pressure on companies. California can do stuff at times because they’re 10% of the US population. Ma or CT, RI, VT, etc ant do anything because their markets are not significant like CA. But if they all group together then they can try to pressure companies and try lawfare action.

Global warming is a religion to nuts like Maura.

With guns, I’m not sure MA will do much until they see where some of the other states cases go. Just like Maura never trying to take an AW case to court, I think she and MA pols are wary of getting smacked down in court.

Some wishful thinking go on here re: Maura and Andrea... and that's understandable. Yes, Maura will be pushing the Alphabet Soup agenda well beyond grooming and far into pervy stuff we can't even imagine yet. And Andrea will be pushing anything and everything that helps her inner city criminal element stay free and out of the lock-up.

And yes, keeping the DimocRAT "Climate Crisis" money train going full speed ahead is a given.

But Andrea especially... and Maura to the extent that the legislature helps her... are coming after us in ways that will make NY & NJ leftist pols blush. Count on it. :(

You people are a bunch of amateurs. With my NODS on I'll be rappelling off my second story roof throwing grenades and shooting my 30 cal 30rnd a second with 30rnd clip super powerful assaulting rifle taking out the hordes as I find my rightful place in this world as "Warlord"
You must be a resident of Nakatomi Plaza
Some wishful thinking go on here re: Maura and Andrea... and that's understandable. Yes, Maura will be pushing the Alphabet Soup agenda well beyond grooming and far into pervy stuff we can't even imagine yet. And Andrea will be pushing anything and everything that helps her inner city criminal element stay free and out of the lock-up.

And yes, keeping the DimocRAT "Climate Crisis" money train going full speed ahead is a given.

But Andrea especially... and Maura to the extent that the legislature helps her... are coming after us in ways that will make NY & NJ leftist pols blush. Count on it. :(

I am most concerned about the long term grooming of our youth in the public school system. They are the future voters that are being taught, day after day, year after year, that guns are bad and that nobody but the police and military need, or should have, guns.

They are the ones that are going to be voting and we are going to be beaten by sheer numbers.

All you have to do is look at the last Massachusetts election to see this in action. Western Massachusetts voters are insignificant and the politicians know this. We got a token visit or two from our Governor elect but the election is won or lost in the eastern part of the state.

The population density is the name of the game and the children of the population centers are educated in the public school system.

This is where our 2A rights will be won or lost.

Bob

There was a plan for a 13 state or so compact where they would work together to pass environmental bs and put pressure on companies. California can do stuff at times because they’re 10% of the US population. Ma or CT, RI, VT, etc ant do anything because their markets are not significant like CA. But if they all group together then they can try to pressure companies and try lawfare action.

Global warming is a religion to nuts like Maura.

With guns, I’m not sure MA will do much until they see where some of the other states cases go. Just like Maura never trying to take an AW case to court, I think she and MA pols are wary of getting smacked down in court.
Yup and why risk it when she has the majority of Massachusetts FFLs still believing and enforcing her BS "Pre/Post-Healey lower" scare tactic?

She hasn't come into power yet, certainly, but she's got some stiff competition in some other states so far who are, more or less, modeling their AWBs after ours, but also looking to take it further. I have a philosophy that all politicians are roughly the same: they look at what gets the most money, what gives them the biggest bump in the polls, and what crisis is best to take advantage of. I don't see her being much different.

She’s a savage tyrant filled with loathing for people like us, don’t kid yourself, she is a true believer and wants us subjugated and groveling.

She’s a savage tyrant filled with loathing for people like us, don’t kid yourself, she is a true believer and wants us subjugated and groveling.
That certainly describes Andrea to a "Tee" because her only other significant agenda is keeping her inner city constituents out of jail & prison.

Maura is more calculating and I believe she will be more than happy to let the legislature do its best to punish us as promised... and then she will sign the ugly result afterwards.

That said, I'm still betting on some sort of quickie anti-gun/anti-dealer "EO" in the first days of her administration. I'd be shocked if she doesn't take the opportunity of her inauguration to give us the finger in some immediate anti-2A respect.

Back
Top Bottom