Rumor or Inevitable? Healey Executive Order to eliminate the sale/transfer of AR Lowers.

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Was talking to a couple FFLs today and they both heard that Maura Healey will issue an Executive Order once sworn in as Governor to eliminate the sale/tranfer of all AR-15 lowers in MA. I haven’t heard that myself but wouldn’t doubt it.

So what do you think? Rumor or inevitable?

Phew only ar. Awesome . What about am15 and xr15 or whatever other 2 letters they throw in front of them?
Im sure its going to be geared to wards design not name.
With nothing to stop them they will try everything.
Its not like US marshals are going to show up and arrest any of these officials/law makers/ judges or law enforcement for Un constitutional acts.

Was talking to a couple FFLs today and they both heard that Maura Healey will issue an Executive Order once sworn in as Governor to eliminate the sale/tranfer of all AR-15 lowers in MA. I haven’t heard that myself but wouldn’t doubt it.

You’ve just been a fountain of good news today. A real joy.

The Governor-elect has barely announced cabinet appointees, much less EOs on guns. She's been unusually quiet in that sense so who knows what to make of it.

I would fully expect Legislation to be filed this coming session though, and that's probably a better place to focus any outreach since there are many new members both on the House and Senate that could use some education on the state of gun regulation in the Commonwealth.

The Governor-elect has barely announced cabinet appointees, much less EOs on guns. She's been unusually quiet in that sense so who knows what to make of it.

I would fully expect Legislation to be filed this coming session though, and that's probably a better place to focus any outreach since there are many new members both on the House and Senate that could use some education on the state of gun regulation in the Commonwealth.
How do I get on her cabinet? Anyway I can be in charge of Mass firearms for her?

i say yes on both counts - that it is a rumor, and it is inevitable.
we all also will die, it is also inevitable. in time.

the timing is the whole issue.

as other rumors stated, it is supposed to be something, by february-march timeline, so we will see how far it will go.

This. She’s busy finding a new GM for MBTA

Can the governor issue executive orders to ban legal commerce? Sounds sketchy.

She effectively stopped the sale and upped the price with a press conference as AG. There are still “Pre-Healey” classified posts on this very forum. No laws passed, almost all FFL’s pissing in their pants. So, yes, being the answer to your question, kind of.

So build up the lower and sell the complete rifle?

Back
Top Bottom