• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ruger

well based on the email, the short amount of information, im guessing they are annoucing another model winning gun of the year. can't imagine they are annoucing a new product.

would love to see a 1911 from them, if im going to hope for a something new.

That Scout is $1000, or so I"ve read on another site, and that's 2x what it's worth, for sure. If you need "fast handling", you need an auto rifle. If a bolt action suffices, why not a Savage, for $500?

Doubt its the scout, they already announced it, and they wouldn't be doing all this build up for something they already announced. Looks like I was wrong on another award. Lets home for something good!

See post #5 above :)

http://www.ruger.com/products/lc9/models.html

Ruger Introduces LC9 Lightweight Compact 9mm Pistol
January 03, 2011
Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE: RGR), announces the LC9™, a lightweight, compact 9mm pistol for discreet carry by law abiding citizens, or a full-power, no-compromise backup for off-duty law enforcement officers. This highly requested pistol was developed through Ruger's Voice of the Customer program and incorporates the features and rugged reliability desired by Ruger customers.

Larger and heavier than any of the competition.

Here is a photo of the product management process at Ruger:

820115539_EUzCW-L.jpg

Hopefully this doesn't double post...

Interesting. I don't get it--it's not striker, but hammer fired, DAO. So it gets a safety? I didn't look close enough to see trigger pull, but this seems odd.

Back
Top Bottom