• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan 44 Magnum

Description : Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan .44 mag in very good condition.

Accessories : none

Selling Terms : Transfer at ffl on north shore. will drive a reasonable distance for the right buyer

tempImageCNuqN8.png
tempImage0Md40v.png
Price : 1100 obro. I might trade for the right 1911, combo of multiple revolvers or something in 10mm. Not interested in Glocks or polymer guns.

Contact Information: pm here

Pictures:
(optional)

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Bump. I’m looking for a hunting rifle for deer also. 308 being the most desirable caliber for me but I would be interested in what you’ve got

Back
Top Bottom