Ruger SR9c

I called before I went and told them we were coming to buy 2 guns and asked them to put them aside. I also asked if they had any M & P compacts, they didnt. It's got a very nice trigger and breaks down easy. Where are you driving from?

The price was $399.95 cash/check/debit

Last edited:
If FS doesnt, call northshore up in middleton. Bit pricier at about 430$ I think I paid but great guys to deal with and you can save on accessories/ammo if its your first purchase with them.

Picked up a SR9c a few weeks ago from FS also. I have medium size hands and the safety works great with my thumb.
The slide lock is still very stiff but I am getting use to releasing with both hands now.

SR9c is a great gun !!!! Just purchased one a few month ago, love it. Very accurate gun and a crisp Trigger, as for the safety it is very easy to disingage, left or right handed. very little felt reciol. I used it in a IDPA match. It is my carry gun has put the M&P 45fs I use to carry in the safe for now.

Picked up a SR9c a few weeks ago from FS also. I have medium size hands and the safety works great with my thumb.
The slide lock is still very stiff but I am getting use to releasing with both hands now.

The slide lock is not intended to be used as a "slide release" according to another thread I saw on here (or was it this one). After loading a new mag, I just pull the slide back and let it go forward.

Finally got my crossbreed supertuck yesterday, wore it for about 5 minutes last night and decided I was comfortable wearing it to work today. If it wasnt somewhat rough on the backside I wouldnt know it was there, need to trim back the leather though for better drawing.

The slide lock can be used to drop the slide its in the SRC Manual. Mine broke in after a few hundred rounds

I will be going back to the shop this weekend to have another look at the SR9C. I Didnt want to jump the gun on this pistol. I wanted to get all the feedback I could, for 6 months now. I will pay more attention to the safety this time and see if it works for me or not and make a decision.

I put 200 down range today without issues. The gun is plenty accurate out the box and the trigger is great. As for the safety it works fine for me. Love it!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom