• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ruger SR9c site adjustments

Has anyone had to zero their sites out of the box? At about 30 feet I shoot all over the place. I moved the stand to 10 feet and discovered that when I hold the front sight in line with the base of the rear sites I hit what I am aiming at. I have to test my theory a little more before adjusting.

My SR9C was fine out of box. Added HiViz front sight and had to raise rear sight a lot.

My SR9 needed drifting of front sight out of box. Seems like they didn't even try at the factory.

I am leaning towards adjusting mine also, I thought that it was just me but now I am consistently hitting lower right corner at 30'. When I look at my front sight from the top, it looks like it is definitely off centered to the left. Please let me know what is he best way to adjust this without going to a store.

I cant remember exactrly where I was hitting at 30ish'.I think I was high, but I notcided when I moved the target to 10 how I had to lower the front site. I then ran out of ammo. I will try and see where I am at 30 feet again. Looks like you unloosen the screw an the rear site and site the site up or down to raise/lower the front site.

Back
Top Bottom