Ruger SR9c Purchase

I have the SR40c. Anyone else having issues when loading one in the chamber, dropping the mag and putting another round in the mag to give it +1? I do this on the .40 and the second round (first in the magazine) wont fire...

There was another thread about this a little while back (can't find it, sorry). My sr9c works fine when I top it off, but I rarely do it. Out of curiosity, do you still have the mag safety in there? That thing seems to be more trouble than it's worth (and it's worth nothing in my book).

yes. The one in the chamber fires and ejects. Slide goes forward and The second round (first in the mag) just "clicks" with no "bang".
Had this happen once with my SR9c. I dropped to mag with loaded chamber to check remaining rounds. Mag back in, and click...no fire. I checked the mag, and it did not fully insert...and because of this the mag disconnect came into play. I did some searching and found others that have had it happened. I am thinking with round in chamber, mag is a bit harder to fully seat and you have to make sure it gets inserted.

because people have finally latched onto the fact the guns are made very well, offer many features for the money, are cheap, and very accurate. got a used SR9c for a cool 400 bucks a few months ago, pre worldly retardation. Take a gander in the classifieds, there are usually one or two kicking around. Also check out the fullsize, also a great gun.

It's better then then full-size, the trigger is smoother and it fits my hands a little better...GREAT firearm

because people have finally latched onto the fact the guns are made very well, offer many features for the money, are cheap, and very accurate. got a used SR9c for a cool 400 bucks a few months ago, pre worldly retardation. Take a gander in the classifieds, there are usually one or two kicking around. Also check out the fullsize, also a great gun.

Bought mine new for 425 [smile]

Reading this thread I'm starting to wonder if I should find one of these instead of a shield... you guys are talking abt it like it's a gorgeous 1911 [what?]

Back
Top Bottom