Ruger SR9c Purchase

Just bought my second pistol. Ruger SR9c...I absolutely love it. [smile]
It wasn't THE one I wanted, but the PM9 is on major back order.
But I guess I will have to wait.[rolleyes]
image.jpg

Last edited:
I regret selling mine last year. I need to get another one. For like $400 you can't beat it. I loved mine. Sometimes I wonder why I sell shit. [rolleyes]

Great gun, great trigger...also looking forward (hopefully) to snagging an sr45 and eventually the C version as well... <crosses fingers>

Honestly one of my favorites. Fits great in the hand, a killer trigger, and frankly its sexy as all get out. Snag the galloway lci delete and have a nice day!

Dom

^ This, plus take out the mag safety when you're degreasing the striker assembly. See what I did there? You should degrease the striker assembly (it comes caked from the factory yet they say to run it dry) and while it's apart, don't put the mag safety back in.

Excellent gun choice. It's awesome.

I regret selling mine last year. I need to get another one. For like $400 you can't beat it. I loved mine. Sometimes I wonder why I sell shit. [rolleyes]

The only time you should sell a gun is when you're selling it to me.

Disclaimer: I have traded one gun but I marinated on it for a long time before doing so. No regrets.

As for the SR45, keep an eye on that thread. I'll let you know when I see them in stores after I have mine. [smile]

I have pretty large hands with longish fingers. The fit of this gun in my hand is amazing with my trigger finger perfectly placed without discomfort. I definitely like the mag extension for my pinky.

Im sitting here racking the slide over and over while watching golf and having a coffee. I'm in love.

Any suggestions on an IWB leather holster? I was told to check out Tucker Gunleather "Cover Up" or "Cover Up Plus"

I have pretty large hands with longish fingers. The fit of this gun in my hand is amazing with my trigger finger perfectly placed without discomfort. I definitely like the mag extension for my pinky.

Im sitting here racking the slide over and over while watching golf and having a coffee. I'm in love.

Any suggestions on an IWB leather holster? I was told to check out Tucker Gunleather "Cover Up" or "Cover Up Plus"

I just bought this on Amazon based on the reviews and the made in USA. I expect to have it early next week.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Ruger SR9 Compact Pro Carry HD leather Conceal Carry Gun Holster - New - [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sold by TheHolsterStore [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Condition: New [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$34.95[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​

*Obligatory crossbreed recommendation*

See if you can snag one from crossbreedseconds.com - I'm using a G26 supertuck shorty with my sr9c.

I have the SR40c. Anyone else having issues when loading one in the chamber, dropping the mag and putting another round in the mag to give it +1? I do this on the .40 and the second round (first in the magazine) wont fire...

I have the SR40c. Anyone else having issues when loading one in the chamber, dropping the mag and putting another round in the mag to give it +1? I do this on the .40 and the second round (first in the magazine) wont fire...

So your +1 fires, ejects? Does the first round in the mag get loaded into the chamber at that point?

By the way, for anyone looking for an OWB holster for the SR9c I strongly recommend Winthrop Holsters. I just got mine last week, it is incredibly comfortable and conceals very easily.

Back
Top Bottom