• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ruger Security-380 New!

Being in MA, very lucky to be part of the protected class that is allowed to have as much capacity as you want. A lot of us non LEOs have to weigh the features of a gun designed and sized for 'ten' without extensions.
Just self-identify as an undercover cop "in so deep" you forgot you weren't a cop and stopped putting in calls to your Captain... 🤔

1670944948190.png

Slightly smaller than the 380EZ carrying twice the ammo for $90 lower MSRP
As long as the trigger is decent then the Ruger is a no brainer for an easy racking, low recoil gun for those who need one

Slightly smaller than the 380EZ carrying twice the ammo for $90 lower MSRP
As long as the trigger is decent then the Ruger is a no brainer for an easy racking, low recoil gun for those who need one
Ruger triggers have been improving lately. Not custom drop-in quality better, but mass-produced better...

I bought 2 Ruger EC9s in the last month and they have a much better trigger than my stock glocks...

Ruger triggers have been improving lately. Not custom drop-in quality better, but mass-produced better...

I bought 2 Ruger EC9s in the last month and they have a much better trigger than my stock glocks...
Once Ruger got with the times and stopped with the 80s style long, heavy triggers in their compacts like was found in the original LCP and LC9, yeah, they did improve.

Idk what the deal is with Glock, you can get the long slide models and the triggers feel great, but they can't bother to put the same parts in the 19 or 17?

I still apprcieate Glock and what they did for the industry in the 80s and improved on in the 90s, but Glock for the past 10-20 yrs has been on cruise control. I like the ones I have, but have no interest to buy anymore, except maybe the full size .45 GAP because I'm a masochist for oddball calibers.

Boy, that is kinda tough to look at. I don’t know what it is about current gun design that determines a minimum of at least 6 lightening cuts need to be milked into the slide but…

15+1 doesn’t suck though. And only the BG needs to see it when it comes out of a pocket, so I guess who cares how ugly it is 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom