Ruger Releases M-LOK PC Carbine in 9mm + 40 S&W Models

mikeyp

NES Member
Ruger Releases M-LOK PC Carbine in 9mm + 40 S&W Models

9mmfree2.jpg

40_2.jpg

Oh my goodness! 40??

Just like Whako I’m floored they didn’t release 45 acp. That’s a major flub.

Hi-point called, they want their design back.... Even the bolt release looks like theirs.
The ruger pcc has been out for awhile......they added a barrel shroud to this release.

The ruger 9mm pcc us actually a decent carbine

Have no idea why their waiting. Release a 45 acp that takes an adapter for 1911 mags and I'd already be in the truck driving to the gun store.
Boom. Give me an adapter for my Sig .45 mags and I’d be tickled pink.

Camp Carbine? But no .44?
A guy that frequents our club plate shoots brought in a marlin camp carbine in 45acp once and let us try it. What a cool little rifle. Had a maine birch stock and was in excellent condition. Don't see those too often.

If ruger releases this in 45acp I'm buying.

Why no pistol grip model?

Assault rifle laws, it's a "feature" in Connecticut.
Two features makes it an assault rifle.

so, pistol grip plus detachable magazine means "NO, BAD GUN"...

Whereas, in original configuration, absolutely legal in CT, and flying off the shelves as a PCC, (pistol caliber carbine).

Its a tad fuggly, im not so much likeing the sort of hacked on shroud,freefloat tube thing.
also not a fan visually of the off center barrel.
Plus ruger factor shit sights, why...
full length top rail for some "tactical" old school ghost ring sights and plenty of real estate for dots, lasers, scopes, things.

Assault rifle laws, it's a "feature" in Connecticut.
Two features makes it an assault rifle.

so, pistol grip plus detachable magazine means "NO, BAD GUN"...

Whereas, in original configuration, absolutely legal in CT, and flying off the shelves as a PCC, (pistol caliber carbine).
Where to start here

1. I don't think ruger designed a pcc with no pistol grip solely for the minuscule sales in the state of CT. What do you honestly think the annual sales of this model are in ct? I'd guess high like what.....a hundred lol

2. The guy asked why no pistol grip MODEL......ruger could easily make that plastic stock with a pistol grip as another option for the 40 to 45 states in the union that are free.

Where to start here

1. I don't think ruger designed a pcc with no pistol grip solely for the minuscule sales in the state of CT. What do you honestly think the annual sales of this model are in ct? I'd guess high like what.....a hundred lol

2. The guy asked why no pistol grip MODEL......ruger could easily make that plastic stock with a pistol grip as another option for the 40 to 45 states in the union that are free.

It's not just CT. It's all of the ban states that base their current assault weapon laws on the 94 law. I cite CT because I'm most familiar with it. I bought one for CT, in GA I've got a 9mm AR.

The other thing, is that it's kinda like a 1022. There's already an aftermarket for it. I'm surprised, (as one poster has already said), that they haven't come out with the .45 cal model. That'll sell.

It's not just CT. It's all of the ban states that base their current assault weapon laws on the 94 law. I cite CT because I'm most familiar with it. I bought one for CT, in GA I've got a 9mm AR.

The other thing, is that it's kinda like a 1022. There's already an aftermarket for it. I'm surprised, (as one poster has already said), that they haven't come out with the .45 cal model. That'll sell.
As soon as the 45acp comes out I'll be in line for one.

Back
Top Bottom