• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ruger quietly releases COVID-19 9mm PC Charger

I thought I had one of these on layaway at buds then got an email stating basically due to problems with suppliers they had none in stock and they cancelled the order. Very unusual in my experience from buds but in current times not surprising.

Funny never have been one to be chasing some new model but now got this and a 57 on my list, hopefully in a couple months things stabilize. Obviously the 9mm charger is ridiculously new.

I thought I had one of these on layaway at buds then got an email stating basically due to problems with suppliers they had none in stock and they cancelled the order. Very unusual in my experience from buds but in current times not surprising.

Funny never have been one to be chasing some new model but now got this and a 57 on my list, hopefully in a couple months things stabilize. Obviously the 9mm charger is ridiculously new.
Ah, another man of culture I see! I too have the Ruger 5.7 on my list. For my contribution I must say that if they made the Charger in 10mm I would cream my jorts.

Come on Ruger, how about a 10 or a 45?

I think 9mm is right for me..

The beauty of 9mm is it's not insanely loud, gives good capacity and is effective. It's a good balance.

In 10mm I wouldn't be very interested due to the sound level, in .45 I think the capacity would be too short for hip fire.

Probably depends how you look at it, myself I see it with a laser and maybe a set of flip up sights, 33 round mag, no brace - short range hip fire sort of indoor oriented gun that you could raise up for a more accurate shot but is for dumping mags at a range of < 50 ft.

Back
Top Bottom