• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ruger PC9 chassis

Spotted this over at arfcom, from Copper Custom aka Mac from military arms channel
Folding stock I assume could be pinned for those of us behind the iron curtain.
The forend if from Midwest Industries

Copper Custom Armament

Ruger%20PC9%20Chassis-3-744x744.jpg

That looks like a retarded love child of a ppu and the tacd out ar of the most operational mall ninja living with mom.

I like where they are going with this. Love that Midwest forearm way better than Rugers version.

Its not that bad looking, although I would like to see a simpler buttstock

Same here. An AR adaptor would open up a world of options. Not familiar with the MPX mounting but it looks just like an inverted rail.

I’d rather have a modified 10/22 stock or at least laminated plywood. Cheap but still wood.

I like the silhouette of the PCC, but the stock is too light. It feels crappy to me.

If you’re gonna go tacticool, do it. This looks better. It’s full tacticool, not the lukewarm version Ruger sells.

Same here. An AR adaptor would open up a world of options. Not familiar with the MPX mounting but it looks just like an inverted rail.

It's just a 1913 rail, there are M4 style receiver extension adapters available, but the MCX collapsing side folder pictured is actually quite nice in real life. It is about half the width of an AR stock body, so it make for a slim package when it is folded.

I emailed them about the stock, this is their reply

It will be compatible with any MPX stock that you would like to use. The stock pictured in the listing is not included with the chassis, it is for display purposes only

Back
Top Bottom