• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ruger P95

I'm so Confused. I want to purchase a new Ruger P95, so I went to my local gun store to see if it was mass compliant and if they had any in stock. He didn't have any in stock, but he said it was mass compliant. Later that day I called another store and they said that the Ruger P95 wasn't mass compliant. I've checked the EOPS Roster, and its on the list. I know that on the list some firearms are LEO Only and some are pre ban only. Is it possible that the Ruger P95 falls under one of these category? Any advice on this subject would be appreciated.

Mike

Super-Duper thread revive!

A friend of mine told me he has a Ruger P-95 he wants to sell. He asked me if I wanted to buy it. It has a 15 round mag, but with a 10-round mag, is it OK for Mass? (He's in NH)

I see there are two model #'s on the Approved list (3075,3095) I guess Ill have to check.

Super-Duper thread revive!

A friend of mine told me he has a Ruger P-95 he wants to sell. He asked me if I wanted to buy it. It has a 15 round mag, but with a 10-round mag, is it OK for Mass? (He's in NH)

I see there are two model #'s on the Approved list (3075,3095) I guess Ill have to check.

If an FFL will transfer it, it's fine. As you noted, leave the standard mag behind unless its preban.

Back
Top Bottom