• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ruger p345

hi all, well i'm a proud owner of a new ruger p345!! going to the range saturday to try it out. i hope it's all i expect it to be. i had some great reviews from all of you on this handgun. thanks.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 36
it's a great freakin gun. built like a tank! for me, it was a gateway drug to the 1911 [laugh]

since mine became a safe queen, i sold it.... [sad2]

i got mine last september and since then between my grandson and i we have put over 750 rounds through it with zero problems. i have shot factory hardball, reloaded hardball, factory hollow points, and of course my own hard cast bullets no failures to feed or extraction failures either. the gun shoots great. i found that for my eyes the sights are at point of aim at about 25 yards. its a bit low for my grandson though but thats what he gets for having young eyes (lol) and not tired old ones. i think that you will enjoy your 45. i carry mine daily and its not too big for concealment most of the time, i have a s&w airweight for the times i cant carry the 45. have fun and enjoy it.

Great gun! One thing, do NOT dry fire it with the magazine removed.

+1. it's only weakness.
I love mine and it runs flawlessly.
But I failed to warn a friend who was checking it out before he pulled the trigger on an empty chamber and no magazine.
Fail to fire started soon after and a trip to Ruger - warranty repair, 15 day turn around, thank you.
I have read reports that repaired weapons are updated to correct the issue but I skip dry fire sans magazine.

Back
Top Bottom