1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle 581 series - price drop

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by Machines, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Machines

Machines NES Member

Selling a current generation heavy barreled Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle. 581 series made in 2010. I traded for this recently but holiday expenses take priority. Rifle's overall in "carried often, shot little" condition, with plenty minor dings/scratches all over. No actual defects I'm aware of. No mags included--if you need one I have a couple I could sell.

Asking $550 OBO. eFA-10 in the Salem area or FFL transfer in the Woburn area.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Statement of legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Squib308 likes this.

2. Machines

Machines NES Member

Bump, price drop

3. Machines

Machines NES Member

Bump, drop

4. Machines

Machines NES Member