• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ruger LC9S

i doubt it will ever become MA-approved because it's not DAO/hammer fired....seeing as its a striker gun I would be surprised if they go through all the trouble of generating a MA-compliant model.

it also shows that even Ruger had to taste their own foot with respect to the LC9....that thing wasn't even remotely competitive with other single stack 9mm....plus the mag disconnect is a PITA to remove so screw that gun.

Ruger is great about getting stuff MA approved. With the loaded chamber indicator and manual safety it does not need a 10lb trigger to be MA compliant (see the SR line).

Ruger is great about getting stuff MA approved. With the loaded chamber indicator and manual safety it does not need a 10lb trigger to be MA compliant (see the SR line).

Yes good point. I forgot about this caveat.
i will probably buy one if it gets MA approval so that my pile of subcompact 9mm's can go from stupid to retarded.

Still lame.

PM9. XDs in 9mm if you're looking for 9. SR9c if double stack, PPS if you have a good trigger. HK VP9 once it's out.

The LC9 should be nuked IMO. And I love Ruger, especially their SR line, but they butchered this. And it will always suck.

Back
Top Bottom