1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Ruger K77/22M Heavy Barrel Varmint in .22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by aeromarine, Nov 2, 2018.

1. aeromarine

aeromarine NES Member

Like new condition with original box and manual. Less than 200 rounds fired. Originally listed in the Ruger catalogue as number K77/22-VMBZ, this rifle has become increasingly sought-after by collectors and shooters since production was discontinued several years ago. This model is prized for the accuracy of its heavy 24-inch crowned barrel and the extra range and power afforded by the .22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire (WMR) cartridge. The rifle was purchased at Four Seasons in 1998 and it is in absolutely mint, like-new condition without a single ding or flaw on either its pristine laminate stock or metal finish. When it was still available new from Ruger it had a manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $969. When the rare one is found now on gun auction sites the hammer price paid is typically in the range of $800 to $850. This rifle comes with its original Ruger box and extra magazines. Price is firm at $595.

All local, state and federal laws will be strictly followed in any sale transaction. I will pay up to $20 of the transfer fee at the FFL of your choice. I am located in the Metrowest Boston near Burlington Mall and Hanscom Field and I am willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet with a serious and properly licensed buyer wishing to inspect the firearm. Please establish initial contact with me via PM.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019

2. aeromarine

aeromarine NES Member

3. aeromarine

aeromarine NES Member

Bump with price drop

4. aeromarine

aeromarine NES Member

Bump with another price drop

5. aeromarine

aeromarine NES Member