• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Ruger G100 .22 Revolver $500

I’m looking to sell a very lightly used Ruger GP100. 10 round cylinder, 5.5 inch barrel and fiber optic front sight. I've probably only put 200 rounds through it and thoroughly cleaned it recently. I'm willing to part with it for $500. It comes with original case and paperwork. I’m located in the nice part of South Boston and would prefer to make the sale here. Must have valid MA LTC. It's a beautiful firearm with wooden inserts in the grip, it shoots great and is easy to clean. I bought this as my first gun because of how nice it looks, how easy it is to shoot and how cheap the ammo is. I'm selling it because I want a firearm to concealed carry and this one is just to large for that purpose. This is also coming from a COVID-free household but will take all precautions (mask/gloves) during sale.

Cost: $500
Brand: Ruger
Model: GP100
Type: Revolver Double Action
Caliber: 22LR
Finish: Stainless Steel
Stock: Cushioned Rubber with Hardwood Insert
Capacity: 10
Sights: Fiber Optic
Barrel Length: 5.5"
Weight: 42oz
Ruger.jpg
Ruger-GP100-1757-736676017577.jpg_1.jpg

Here is a fun video of Hickok45 doing a review of one:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijQQV-LX2xM

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

Back
Top Bottom