• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ruger Email Hmmnn

watchman

NES Member
Anyone get this email and wonder what proposal they are talking about. They should have included the passage so we can read it instead of having to look for it.

6faTDg7VK6KlhufhBKwT0JMFGhoXM9JkaUo5fttKi10ZDPE5TQzy-YOrHqh-kJgixe28_YKOosPIrOUAAhqyzYTcjvB0kGiU9y68dIzz62hYqajNc3vYrUoht0OJk8tb0kDdvfb4E7xItE7oAX3Rxw=s0-d-e1-ft

Screw them. F%*(#ers refuse to honor their 'lifetime warranty' on Red Label shotguns. They can go to hell and take their warranty with them. I won't even buy a used Ruger anything anymore.
I had a lcs9 pro- I hated the thing and thought it was trash. One of you guys bought it, I'm sorry, I hope you like it more than I did.

They’ve got some activist investors stirring shit. Maybe time to go private. They have no debt.

Screw them. F%*(#ers refuse to honor their 'lifetime warranty' on Red Label shotguns. They can go to hell and take their warranty with them. I won't even buy a used Ruger anything anymore.

There's a whole list of guns they've made in the past but won't fix anymore, even if you paid them for the work, they won't touch it.
I myself have a nice .44 Carbine, but I won't be shooting it much anymore.
If it breaks, I'm hosed, because parts are no longer available from Ruger.

Some of you guys don't get it! There is no reason to hate on Ruger because the shareholders make them do this study - that is shareholder voting.

Don't for a minute think that a large mutual fund company/shareolder is going to hurt their business. They may sell it off but mutual find managers are too greedy to hurt their investments and that is counter to their responsibility to the fund.

Some of you guys don't get it! There is no reason to hate on Ruger because the shareholders make them do this study - that is shareholder voting.

Don't for a minute think that a large mutual fund company/shareolder is going to hurt their business. They may sell it off but mutual find managers are too greedy to hurt their investments and that is counter to their responsibility to the fund.

This. The shareholders proposal is just a paper tiger and has no real meaning.

We do need to be vigilant to high-level management changes in the company, though. That will signal that Ruger is being infiltrated by a**h***s and is about to come to an end, but so far so good.

Activist shareholders made them do a study, and before they can get out and start talking about how they're going to change Ruger and make them safer "for the children", Ruger is getting ahead of them and saying that they're not going to do anything that will screw them over in the eyes of people like us.
They're getting out the word that they're listening to its customers more than the screaming meemies out there. (though they still haven't come out with an SR45C)

I've always been a fan, had good customer service (can't say that about a certain popular, large, local gun company) and like their guns for what they are: unpretentious, working tools at a reasonable price point.

Back
Top Bottom