1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Ruger 10-22 Takedown USA Shooting edition. .22LR

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by The5thDentist, Apr 1, 2019.

1. The5thDentist

The5thDentist NES Life Member NES Member

Description : Ruger 10-22 Takedown. USA Shooting team limited edition. Stainless steel and blue polymer. I'm the original owner. Has seen some limited use. Couldn't give you a round count but it has to be less than 500.

Accessories :
    Original red case and one 10-round magazine.

Selling Terms :
    FTF must have LTC Will do FFL too.

Price :
    $300 cash

Contact Information:
    PM me

Pictures:
    IMG_20190330_153131.jpg IMG_20190330_153043.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

2. The5thDentist

3. The5thDentist

This is already a hundred dollars off of what you'll find on that big gun auction site. And you won't find it in stores at this price. You know you want it!