• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ruger 10/22 "tactical" stocks

Can you purchase one of these stocks legally in MA? Most have adjustable stocks..... can these be pinned by a gunsmith in MA after purchase? Thanks in advance.

Well I was actually thinking of purchasing one of these stocks soon, so that wouldn't be pre-ban.... meaning it would have to be pinned correct? Can one of these be purchased, adjusted, and then pinned?

OK then well is purchasing a collapsible stock and then having it pinned an option?

You could also purchase a fixed stock like this Fiberforce Dragunov.

006-4.jpg

Will be putting one of these up for sale on here very soon...pre ban, tactical stock, (2) 30 round mags,wood stock, and walmart scope. where are u located?

I am located near Framingham. However, so it is possible to purchase one of these adjustable stocks, take it down to a gun shop and have it pinned? Regardless of whether it is post-ban? So here, I would purchase a new ruger 10/22, then one of the stocks I like the looks of, then take said stock to a place where they pin stocks? Also, does anyone know of a place where they sell the 10/22s with a bull barrel?

Back
Top Bottom